Partners and Donors
The activities of the Humane Endpoints website are funded by Friends of VetMed, the charity fund of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University. Together with supporters from around the world, Friends of VetMed strives to improve the health and welfare of animals through research and innovation.
Support the Humane Endpoints website and donate now via Friends of VetMed.*
*Friends of VetMed is part of a registered Public Benefit Organisation (Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling, ANBI) and your contribution may be deductible from your annual income tax or corporation tax return. 100% of your contribution will go towards the Humane Endpoints website.
The organisations with which we have established a sustainable partnership with regard to the Humane Endpoints website:
Organisations from which we received donations to maintain the Humane Endpoints website:
Organisations and persons who have contributed to this website by offering knowledgde or providing translations, are listed here.
- English translation: Tausk Translation.
- French translation: AFSTAL (Association Francaise des Sciences et Techniques de l'Animal de Laboratoire).
- Spanish translation: José M. Orellana, AWSHEL-IAS (Animal welfare: Science, Humanities, ethics and Law, specialized in interdisciplinary animal studies), Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (Madrid).
- German translation: Linguartis.
- Information on zebrafish: Ruud van den Bos and Radboud UMC Nijmegen
- Website content is currently under review by experts from the following organisations:
- Amsterdam Medical Center
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Utrecht University
- Radboud UMC
- University Medical Center Utrecht
- Charles River Laboratories
Website design & realization